October 21, 2008

I'm back!

Sorry everyone for the entire month of neglecting this blog......it's just that life happened. Seriously though, living abroad got really tough on me for a bit and so I sort of became indifferent to everything - I stopped teaching myself Korean, stopped posting to this blog, I even stopped putting as much effort into my job as I usually do. Hopefully now I'm coming around that bend!

I would also like to thank the new-coming commentators....I really appreciate hearing from you and am so incredibly pleased you've taken an interest in my experiences. It means a lot. This actually goes for the veteran commentators as well. You're all great and I wouldn't have bothered keeping this up if it weren't for you!

I miss and love you all.

Stay tuned,

Sarah

No comments: